Creating Faith Boards
Vision Boards has been a hot topic in the past few months and I am so happy for this trend. During a talk with my coworker, I mentioned to her, how I was considering creating a vision board. She expressed to me the idea about creating a faith board. At first, I was confused and didn’t understand what that exactly was. She explained to me how it was similar to making a vision board except it was God driven.
- magazines (with lots of pictures, big words or phrases)
- glue sticks
- thumb tacks
- board ( I used a cork board, so I needed thumb tacks with mine.)
- Find a board and a place to hang the board, so you can look at it everyday for inspiration, recharge or etc.
- If you have a magazine subscription, save your old magazines. If not, go to your local library and pickup old magazines from there. It is important that you pick magazines that have pictures, words in big font or phrases/affirmations.
- Write down or pin a board on Pinterest with ideas of what you want to focus on with your board. For me I wanted to focus on my personal style, my blog, growing m relationship with friends and in the dating world. In addition, to focusing on my travel goals and phrases for me to look at.
- Get together with a friend and enjoy a night of putting together your board. When my friend and I did it we realized the magazine I had didn’t have enough words or phrases so we ended up having to go to the library for more magazines.
- Hand up your board in a place where you can see it and will be reminded of what your goals/vision is for your future. For me m vision board is a bit more personal so I decided to hang it in my room incase someone came over that I would prefer not to see it.